Buy at Auction
How can you bid on lots?
Bidding via www.zuydwalveilingen.nl. You can place a bid as soon as the catalog is online. You need to register for this. By placing a bid, the bidder accepts that he is entering into a payment obligation. The bidder will receive an email confirming his offer.
The bid made is exclusive of premium and can be a direct bid or a maximum bid. With a maximum bid, bids are automatically added until the maximum amount is reached.
Submitting a bid creates a binding purchase agreement on condition that the bid is the highest bid, has been made on time and confirmed by Zuydwal Veilingen.
The bidder who has made the highest bid at the time of the close of the live auction will receive a confirmation e-mail as soon as possible and is obliged to pay for and purchase the lot immediately.
- It is also possible to bid live via the external site invaluable. Please remember to register in time before 2 pm on the auction day.
- You can bid in writing via email@example.com until 2 pm before our live auction on the relevant auction day.
- Bidding by telephone for live auction, request this no later than 12 noon on the relevant auction day.
- Collection and payment for purchased works is not possible after the auction, but by appointment.
- Collection of purchased works on Sunday 16 May in De Witte Bergen, Eemnes from 1 pm to 4 pm, by appointment only.
The online catalog can be viewed on our site. Take a look directly at our current catalog.
Auction Terms & Conditions
There are conditions attached to buying at an auction. Do you want to know which one? Then take a look at our auction terms and conditions page.
- Cash up to an amount of €3.000
- By bank to IBAN NL36 RABO 0329973037 for attention of Zuydwal Veilingen, BIC RABONL2U
If you have been able to purchase one or more works through the auction onour website, on invaluable, in writing or by telephone, an appointment can be made to collect the works. The auction costs (‘premium') are for everyone, regardless of the value or nature of the object, 32% up to a hammer price of € 800, at a hammer price between € 800 and € 1,500 the premium is 29.5%, between € 1,500 and € 15,000 27% and at a hammer price of € 15,000 the premium is 25% , to be paid at the same time as the purchase price without any discount or deduction. The premium also includes VAT. Before you pick up the goods, payment must be made in cash, by pin, or transferred to our bank account.
The resale right applies to works of art by artists, living or up to 70 years after death, with the nationality of one of the EU countries. Zuydwal Veilingen will recover the legally required resale right compensation from the buyer and will take care of the financial settlement.
The resale right compensation is calculated from € 3,000 on the sales price including premium (excluding VAT).
- € 3.000 – € 50.000 4%
- € 50.000 – € 200.000 3%
Zuydwal Veilingen can provide both national and international transport at additional costs at the expense and risk of the buyer.