Buy at Auction
How can you bid on lots?
- Bidding via www.zuydwalveilingen.nl. You can place a bid with the bid button in our online catalog. The bid you make is a maximum bid excluding premium. The object can eventually be assigned to you by the auctioneer for a lower bid. Bids until 3 pm on the auction day.
- Bid live via invaluable. Please remember to register in time before 2 pm on the auction day.
- It is also possible to place bids in the hall during our live auction. For this you need a bid number available from 7 pm on the auction day at our reception.
- Bid in writing until 2 pm on the relevant auction day.
- Bidding by telephone, request this no later than 12 noon on the relevant auction day.
- Collection and payment for purchased works is not possible after the auction, but by appointment.
The online catalog can be viewed on our site. Take a look directly at our current catalog.
Auction Terms & Conditions
There are conditions attached to buying at an auction. Do you want to know which one? Then take a look at our auction terms and conditions page.
- Cash up to an amount of €3.000
- By bank to IBAN NL36 RABO 0329973037 for attention of Zuydwal Veilingen, BIC RABONL2U
If you have been able to purchase one or more works through the auction onour website, on invaluable, in writing or by telephone, an appointment can be made to collect the works. The auction costs (‘premium') are for everyone, regardless of the value or nature of the object, 32% up to a hammer price of € 800, at a hammer price between € 800 and € 1,500 the premium is 29.5%, between € 1,500 and € 15,000 27% and at a hammer price of € 15,000 the premium is 25% , to be paid at the same time as the purchase price without any discount or deduction. The premium also includes VAT. Before you pick up the goods, payment must be made in cash, by pin, or transferred to our bank account.
The resale right applies to works of art by artists, living or up to 70 years after death, with the nationality of one of the EU countries. Zuydwal Veilingen will recover the legally required resale right compensation from the buyer and will take care of the financial settlement.
The resale right compensation is calculated from € 3,000 on the sales price including premium (excluding VAT).
- € 3.000 – € 50.000 4%
- € 50.000 – € 200.000 3%
Zuydwal Veilingen can provide both national and international transport at additional costs at the expense and risk of the buyer.