- All EU clients purchasing goods via invaluable online bids have to pay a buyer's premium of 32 % of the amount for hammerprice up to € 799 between , 29,5% between hammerprice € 800 and € 1500, 27 % between hammerprice €1500 and €15.000 28% above hammerprice €15.000. This percentage includes all taxes. .
- Artworks by living artists and artists who died no longer than 70 years ago that are sold with a hammerprice of € 3.000 (incl. premium excl. VAT) or more will be charged with an extra 4% ('droit de suite') over the total amount of hammerprice and buyer’s premium
- Each buyer is held to buy for his own account and cannot claim any commission.
- The highest bidder shall be the buyer. The auctioneer shall have absolute discretion to settle any dispute. The auctioneer reserves the right to divide or to unite lots during the course of the sale. The auctioneer has the right at his absolute discretion to refuse any bid, or, in case of error, or dispute with respect to bidding, to re-open the bidding. If any dispute arises after the sale, our sale records are conclusive.
- In case intending purchasers are prevented from attending the sale personally, the auctioneer will execute their bids without any charge. 'Buy' bids are not accepted. Written bids as well as bids by telephone, or e-mail should be received by the auctioneer before 14.00 pm on the Tuesday prior to the first session of the auction. Bidding by telephone is possible on lots with assume that you will want to bid at least the lowest estimate , and only if telephone lines are available. However, Zuydwal Veilingen cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for failing to make contact with telephone bidders nor can Zuydwal Veilingen be held responsible for any errors or omissions in connection with online bids via Invaluable.com.
- The prices between brackets are approximate prices in Euros. The bidding will start at the lowest estimate.
- The purchase price must be paid in full before the purchased lot can be passed over to the buyer. From the time of the lot being knocked down to the buyer, until its collection, the purchased lot will be held at the buyer's own expense and risk.
A storage fee will be charged for lots which have not been collected according to agreement. Lots which have been paid for but not collected will be storaged at buyer's expense.
Lots not collected within 1 year will be resold at auction or privately at the buyer's expense.
- All goods must be paid for within 5 days after receipt of the sale invoice (RABO Bank Rijssen IBAN NL36 RABO 032 99 73 037 Zuydwal Veilingen , BIC RABONL2U
- For payment for transfers from a bankaccount outside the EU the additional fee is 0,1% of the total amount with a minimum of €25
- If the buyer fails to pay within 5 days he will be charged with the customary interest rate, increased with an extra 5%; moreover the auctioneer shall be entitled to exercise one or other of the following rights: 1) proceed for damages for breach of contract; 2) rescind the sale of that or any lots sold to the buyer who defaults and re-sell the lot or lots whereupon the defaulting buyer shall pay to the auctioneer any shortfall between the proceeds of that sale after deduction of costs of re-sale and the total sum due. Ownership only passes to the buyer when full payment has been received. The buyer, however, immediately assumes all risks when the goods are knocked down to him.
- All lots are sold in the condition in which they are found when knocked down and as described in the catalogue and on the homepage with subsequently published changes and modifications. Description is done according to the best of Zuydwal Veilingen knowledge and on the cataloguing principles stated.
The lots auctioned are often of some age or of a kind which makes it possible that they may contain defects, deficiencies, or may have been subject to restoration or damage not necessarily stated in the catalogue and on the homepage. Pictures are for identification only and cannot be used for an evaluation of the condition of the goods.
Any person who wishes to bid at an auction should therefore satisfy himself of the condition of the lots for which he intends to bid by personal inspection at the preview held prior to the auction. The description is an indication of the prevailing opinion of an expert at the time of the sale. If any doubts should arise after the purchase regarding the genuineness of the purchased lot or its conformance with the description, Zuydwal Veilingen should immediately be informed thereof.
- Shipping takes place at the expense and risk of the buyer. after the invoice payment is made in full.
- Moreover, all conditions as stated in the Dutch veilingvoorwaarden are valid.
Payment only by wire transfer